Who's on First?

Welcome to my world!

Monday, April 28, 2008

4 days post-op and

I'm feeling pretty great! I slept pretty much 24/7 until last night. I had an alarm set to wake myself every 4-6 hours to take my meds, but last night I decided I would try to sleep as long as I could without having to take anything. I took 2 Percocet and a muscle relaxant at 10:30 and slept until 6:00 when I woke up and really neeed something. I too the same amt. and tried to make the kids breakfast, where I tried to pass out twice, once they left I slept until 10:30. I took a walk up to the pool and back, showered and did my hair for the first time since Thurs. I decided to only take 1 percocet during the day when I needed it. I went to Kenna's game tonight and ended up overdue to Percocet and ended up needing 2! Tomorrow I'm going to try to make it up to the stop sign on my walk. I'm also going to try not to pass out in the morning, I have done it a few times since surgery and can't tell if it's a lack of food on my stomach and all the meds or something else. So, all in all I am very pleased with how my recovery is coming along so far!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Clearly you have drugs in your system because you have some typos in your post. I only mention that because I know how much you hate that, ha ha! Glad you are doing well. I haven't forgotten you - am thinking and praying for you daily. I really need a break from work. As soon as you wean yourself from the pain meds, can I have some? I'm hurting all over these days - I blame the office chair. It's also to blame for my ever widening arse!