Who's on First?

Welcome to my world!

Friday, March 21, 2008

Procrastinating

Yeah, that's the word for it. I am tired, just down right tired. I got off work yesterday morning and never take anything to help me sleep when I am coming onto my day off. I finally fell asleep around 9:30am and was woken up at 11:00 by the painters banging the heck out of my house fixing bad wood. Once they left for lunch I was able to fall back a sleep for an hour before Ethan called me from school to come get him. I think he had a spider bite on his neck that he was having a little allergic reaction to, a little Benadryl and all is well. It looks much better this morning. Needless to say I didn't go back to sleep after that. I missed Makenna's game last night due to Bunco I had promised I would go to. Needless to say, one thing led to another and I walked in the door at 1:45am and within 20 minutes I was asleep....after laughing my head off at Makenna because she jumped up and went into my hall closet saying Daddy, who was dead asleep, told her to get up and get something out of there! I digress...7:00am I am awake. Ok, I haven't seen 7:00am on purpose, unless it was tournament time, in over 9 months. I am like a vampire now after working night shift, no matter how tired I am, my body is ready to be awake at night and asleep all day. I am awake this early so I can go to sleep early tonight for a 4am wake up call. We have to leave at 6am to get to a tournament tomorrow. I HATE 8am games!!! I have so much to get done today and am procrastinating getting into the shower by sitting here writing more and more on here. It must be done though, I must get up and shower!!

In case you were wondering, yes Makenna's team won their game. Although an ugly win, it was a win none the less and now they are in first place! Hopefully that streak will continue tomorrow during the tournament. I will have a full update soon! Think winning thoughts!

If you are traveling over this Easter holiday, may God keep you safe as you celebrate our Saviours death and Resurrection.

1 comment:

Lori said...

You have too much going on - I'm surprised you sleep at all! Glad to hear Ethan is all well - maybe we can call him Spiderman now.